The "what happened next" picture round
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Reply Topic
  • Page:

TOPIC: The "what happened next" picture round

Re:The "what happened next" picture round 3 years, 9 months ago #7039

• MacAllan
  • Mud splattered
  • First rule of fat club - dont talk about fat club!
hmmm he manages to stay on sliding on teh remains of his wheel and disc to the bottom of the ramp and proceeds to do front hops all the way to the finish line where he is greated with champagne and strawberries delivered in person by a magical white gnome on a gnu that can talk as interpreter for the gnome whose gnomish isn't audible by us human beings.

He then wakes up in the back of an amubulance and wanders why dreams always stop before the good stuff happens
I'm not big boned, I'm just fat...
Reply Quote

Re:The "what happened next" picture round 3 years, 9 months ago #7098

• Xan
  • Administrator
hmmm he manages to stay on sliding on teh remains of his wheel and disc to the bottom of the ramp and proceeds to do front hops all the way to the finish line where he is greated with champagne and strawberries delivered in person by a magical white gnome on a gnu that can talk as interpreter for the gnome whose gnomish isn't audible by us human beings.

He then wakes up in the back of an amubulance and wanders why dreams always stop before the good stuff happens

I thought you were dead MacAllan when I hadnt heard from you in a while, now I realise your just been spending time in Carstairs. Seeing magical white Gnomes. Dan step away from that reefer
What goes up, must come down.
Reply Quote
Reply Topic
  • Page: